Making an Appointment:
- Appointments can be made through email Barbaraandbarbaraloveyou@gmail.com, online booking (for haircuts only) and you can call the shop to book.
- Looking to book a color appointment? Email us a picture of your current hair and of your hair inspiration, so we can do our best to consult prior to your appointment.
- New color client? A consultation, through email or in person, is required for all new color clients. A $50 color deposit is required to hold your spot, and will be used towards your finished color service. We have a 48 hour cancelation policy, if you cancel after the 48 hour, you forfeit your deposit.
- We will not be booking children under 10 years old at this time or children who need an adult with them at the time of service.
Prior to your Arrival:
- Check your spam folder for emails from us. Prior to your appointment, you will receive an email with all our guidelines
- Do you have curly hair? It is very important that you come to your appointment with clean, styled hair. Product is ok! No hats or ponytails/messy buns, etc. We mainly do dry cutting techniques and we need to see your hair in its freshly styled state to see your natural curl pattern.
- Please only bring in what you can carry (wallet, keys, small purses/bags). No larger bags and extra items.
- We are no longer allowing extra guests, partners, kids, or dogs along for appointments. (Unless you have special needs or require assistance.)
When you Arrive:
- We are happy to say that our staff is vaccinated! However, we will still be requiring masks during all services. State capacity restrictions for salons have been lifted, but given the nature of the beauty business and our inability to socially distance between staff and clients, we will continue with a mask requirement before entering the salon. Maintaining the health and safety of everyone in our space is still our biggest priority.
- We ask that you pay with a debit/credit card and use Venmo for tipping to minimize passing germs.
- There will be no beverages, except for water in case of emergencies.
Thank you so much for your understanding and for helping us keep everyone safe! We hope to see you all soon
Barbara&Barbara Salon is located on the Southeast corner of Diversey and Richmond. Right between Sacramento and California.
Sunday: 10am – 7pm
Monday: 12pm – 9pm
Tuesday: 9am – 9pm
Wednesday: 9am – 9pm
Thursday: 9am – 9pm
Friday: 12pm – 9pm
Saturday: 9am – 9pm