Making an Appointment:
- Appointments can be made through email Barbaraandbarbaraloveyou@gmail.com, online booking (for haircuts only) and you can call the shop to book.
- Looking to book a color appointment? Email us a picture of your current hair and of your hair inspiration, so we can do our best to consult prior to your appointment.
- We will not be booking children under 10 years old at this time or children who need an adult with them at the time of service.
- As of October 1st, 2020, we integrated blow dryers back into the salon for unique circumstances (i.e. color changes and extreme style changes). For most services, we are still not using dryers so expect to leave with a dry cut or damp hair.
Prior to your Arrival:
- Check your spam folder for emails from us. Prior to your appointment, you will receive an email with all our guidelines, as well as a COVID consent form you will need to sign and email back before you arrive.
- Please come in with freshly washed and dried hair! Please do not have excessive product and no ponytails! If you have curly hair, come in with it styled with products you normally use and down.
- Please only bring in what you can carry (wallet, keys, small purses/bags). No larger bags and extra items.
- We are no longer allowing extra guests, partners, kids, or dogs along for appointments. (Unless you have special needs or require assistance.)
When you Arrive:
- Follow directions on the front door for what to do when you arrive.
- Masks are required upon entry. Please have a mask that goes around your ears. Masks are available for purchase ($2)
- We ask that you pay with a debit/credit card and use Venmo for tipping to minimize passing germs.
- Please be conscientious when coming into the shop if you’ve participated in travel or eating/drinking at bars and restaurants.
- There will be no beverages, except for water in case of emergencies.
Thank you so much for your understanding and for helping us keep everyone safe! We hope to see you all soon
Barbara&Barbara Salon is located on the Southeast corner of Diversey and Richmond. Right between Sacramento and California.
Sunday: 10am – 7pm
Monday: 12pm – 9pm
Tuesday: 9am – 9pm
Wednesday: 9am – 9pm
Thursday: 9am – 9pm
Friday: 12pm – 9pm
Saturday: 9am – 9pm